You are here: Home > Uncategorized > Why Steven Tyler Passed Out in Hotel Shower

Why Steven Tyler Passed Out in Hotel Shower



Rocker and American Idol judge [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Steven Tyler[/lastfm], passed out in a hotel shower in Paraguay on Tuesday, causing minor injuries including loss of teeth.

Sources close to Tyler told TMZ that the singer suffered from dehydration due to food poisoning, causing him to collapse in in the shower and causing injuries to his face and knocked out a few teeth.

Tyler’s manager told TMZ that his injuries were minor and has already been released from the hospital.

[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Aerosmith[/lastfm] was set to perform Tuesday night but the show has been rescheduled for Wednesday night due to the incident.

The singers rep tells TMZ that Tyler would like to “sincerely apologize” for any inconvenience this may have caused his fans.

Source: TMZ



The BEST holidays

Tags: , , , , ,

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

Leave a Reply